About the - Journal and Mini Calendar Bundle
In the When Calls the Heart television series, journaling is a much-loved past time for Hope Valley’s dedicated teacher, Elizabeth Thatcher. Now fans of the show can capture their own written word with the official “Hope Lives Here” When Calls the Heart Journal. Beautiful photographs, spread throughout the more than 190 pages, are inspiration straight from Hope Valley. And with 7” wide by 10” long pages, there is ample room for writing. Fans of When Calls the Heart and journaling will find the best of both with the “Hope Lives Here” When Calls the Heart Journal.
When Calls the Heart Mini Calendar 2018 / 2019: The When Calls the Heart Mini Calendar measures 6.25x 8.33 inches closed and 8.33x12.5 inches opened with 32 total images throughout. Featuring four-months of 2018 (September-December) and the full 12 months of 2019, the When Calls the Heart calendar includes grids for important appointment and events, a stunning 8.33 x 12.5-inch picture with every month, with identified major holidays and even moon phases. The When Calls the Heart Mini Calendar is the perfect gift for the desk, office, and wall of any When Calls the Heart fan.
- Size: 7 inches by 10 inches and almost a ½ inch thick.
- pages: 192
- Background Images: Every page is a different illustration ranging from landscape settings to photos of the actors.
- 60# paper
- 6.25 x 8.33 inches closed
- 12.5 x 8.33 inches opened
- 32 total images throughout
- Featuring four-months of 2018 (September-December) and the full 12 months of 2019